- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data.
- For what purposes do we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long do we keep them.
- To which recipients is your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
ASSOCIACIÓ BARCELONA GLOBAL (G-65463994)
Avinguda Diagonal 579
Hereinafter, “Barcelona Global”, “We”, or the “Data Controller”.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your name or surname) or indirectly (for example, your national identity document or DNI). Personal Data includes information such as email, postal code, contact telephone number, personal preferences, consumption habits and user-generated content, among others. It could also include unique numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Web, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We can collect or receive your data through our website and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you register as a partner or when you contact us), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website). ).
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the treatment of the data sent through:
- Form "Barcelona Global Update".
- Purpose: To send you our informative newsletter on the main news of Barcelona and Barcelona Global, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when subscribing to our commercial shipments and / or newsletters.
- Conservation: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests the withdrawal of the service.
- Form "Become a member".
In order to register as a Barcelona Global member, you must enter the personal data required in the corresponding form, which includes e-mail and an access key (password), among others. You will be solely responsible for the use of such data by third parties, including any action that is carried out through the use of e-mail and / or password.
You guarantee that all the data provided to Barcelona Global is truthful, accurate and complete. Likewise, you agree to keep your data updated. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete data or, if Barcelona Global considers that there are reasonable grounds for doubting the veracity, accuracy and integrity thereof, Barcelona Global may deny you access and present or future use of the Platform or any of its content and / or services
- Correct management of the access request as a Barcelona Global partner.
- Partner relationship management.
- Respond to questions and / or queries from partners.
- Manage any dispute related to the access request to become a member of Barcelona Global.
- Sending our informative newsletter on the main news from Barcelona and Barcelona Global, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when sending us their personal information to become a member of Barcelona Global.
- Conservation: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests the withdrawal of the service
- Sending emails.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your questions or concerns. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through the email address or when sending us their personal information and Curriculum Vitae to participate in our personnel selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request has been answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your data may be kept for one year for future selection processes.
- Social login.
We are not responsible for any action taken by other people if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services that you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide the service that you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
- The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by members of the Barcelona Global staff, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, to fulfill administrative purposes.
- Likewise, your personal data may be communicated to:
- Third parties that provide IT services to us, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that provide IT services to us, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you....
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and questions.
- Due to the efficiency of the service, sometimes your data may be communicated to service providers that may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that all communication of your personal information that we make or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with the legislation that applies to us.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
- UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
- CONTACT US
Si tiene cualquier duda o preocupación acerca de la forma en que tratamos y usamos sus datos personales o desea ejercer cualquiera de los derechos anteriormente descritos, póngase en contacto con firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function properly, obtain traffic information or remember the actions and preferences of users for later times.
¿Qué son las cookies?
Una cookie es un fichero que se descarga en tu ordenador o terminal al acceder a nuestra página web. Las cookies nos permiten, entre otras cosas, almacenar y recuperar información sobre los hábitos de navegación de un usuario o de su equipo y, dependiendo de la información que contengan y de la forma en que utilice su equipo, pueden utilizarse para reconocer al usuario.
Cookies used by http://www.blog.barcelonaglobal.org, or the third party acting on their behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, your credit or debit card details in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the server http://www.blog.barcelonaglobal.org, or of the third party acting on their behalf, recognizes the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier, for example, allowing access to users who have previously registered, access the areas or services offered by Barcelona Global without having to register on each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
Similarly, the web servers of http://www.blog.barcelonaglobal.org They will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, etc. In any case, said file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users' machine.
Type of Cookies
Our website http://www.blog.barcelonaglobal.org uses its own and third-party cookies, for different purposes, specifically:
- Own cookies: They are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website. We use them to manage the sessions of the logged in users.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time and, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyze browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and reporting website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and preparing reports of visits that come through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and preparing reports of visits that come through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Facebook for the purpose of anonymously collecting information and preparing reports of visits that come through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to prepare reports of the launched marketing campaigns. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
Likewise, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies’
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about the Opera browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our Platform in order to be adequately informed about possible changes to it.